- $75000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
Working with two partners well known for their expertise in this field, you will advise on a range of commercial litigation matters including shipping, maritime, commodities & trade (both domestic & international)as well as advisory and contentious competition work.
You will be:
- Have a minimum of 1-4 years’ PAE in commercial litigation from a well-regarded disputes team.
- A driven and energetic litigator, with proven experience or a genuine interest in international trade & transport and competition/ACCC work.
- Proven experience running a caseload of files in your own name and dealing directly with clients.
- Strong time management, drafting & communication skills.
- Possess solid academics.
- A team player with a desire to learn.
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Above market rate salary package
- High-level client exposure at a well-regarded brand
- A platform to grow & learn whilst becoming a specialist in this field of law.
- Hands on training, support & development
- Great working culture & internal promotional prospects
If you are interested in working in a genuinely supportive team environment, this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career as a lawyer in a leading practice.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391/0291952981.