- Victoria Valley
- $140000 per hour
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• $700 / day (inclusive of super)
• 6+ month engagement
My client are a world leading technology services company, with a global presence and a strong Australian brand.
A large project of work has been secured with one of Australia's leading financial institutions. The project is based within the eFX team, and is estimated to last between 6-12 months.
To perform a technical analyst function within the Markets Technology eFX team, with a focus on quality assurance automation.
The role will action and execute all technical analysis (QA) assigned tasks, ensuring that high quality and effective quality assurance procedures are captured in accordance with required standards.
This role requires a broad range of capabilities including:
- Quality assurance planning, design and execution
- Developing and maintaining automated tests and framework (in-house built) for java applications
- Assisting development team members to debug and diagnosing issues found
- Review QA error logs and seek explanation for all unexplained errors
- Executing manual / end-to-end testing
- Coordinate with interfacing applications to ensure end to end testing environments are aligned and ready when required
- Contributing to knowledge management
- Contributing to environment support (non-production)
- Contributing to technical, procedural and audit documentation
- Contributing to coordination of continuous deliveries to production
- Foreign Exchange Trading and Pricing Knowledge and/or Money Market/financial experience preferred.
- Experience testing software in an automated fashion; e.g. experience with Java, JUnit, SQLs, Jira;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- FIX protocol (preferred)
- Prior experience with Selenium and/or Cucumber
Whilst this is a contract opportunity, my client is also open to permanent employment applications.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.