- New South Wales
- $130000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 19 days ago
- Providing HR support to ANZ and be accountable for all aspects of HR.
- Work closely with and build collaborative networks with senior leadership and all internal clients to ensure the strategic plan is achieved
- Reviewing, updating and developing company policies and procedures.
- Develop, maintain and be a role model for a culture among staff that is open to change and supports continuous quality improvement, collaboration, respect and accountability.
- Lead, monitor and review the performance management process
- Manage HR Reporting /Legal Compliance
- Implement and drive HR delivery model
You will have:
- Completed an HR or related qualification
- At least 5 years' experience in similar role
- Sound practical experience in managing employee relations across Australia & New Zealand
- Previous experience in the retail, FMCG or Manufacturing
- Employee discount across our Australia and New Zealand stores
- Free onsite Gym
- Regular social events
- Charity Day leave