- $80000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Top consumer PR agencies
- 6-month FTC initially, potential to go perm
- Agency where culture and benefits is a top priority
Our client is one of the top PR consumer agencies in Sydney working with high profile clients across primarily FMCG, food and drink, health and automotive companies. They create fully integrated campaigns across media relations, content creation, social media and events and experiential. They love their people and ensure they are not overworked and offer amazing benefits. In addition, they have won a number of awards in the industry over the years and are up for more this year.
As the Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for working on big budget campaigns for some of their key clients. You will be managing the projects end to end, working with media, creating content and running events. You will need to be able to work on fully integrated campaigns and have excellent project management skills and relationship management skills with clients and media.
- Manage projects to ensure exceptional outcomes across media
- Manage the client and media relationships to ensure a working partnership
- Prioritise to ensure you and the team meet the client expectations
- Mentor and work with junior staff
- Work on integrated campaigns with strong project management, content creation and event management skills
- Manage tasks in crisis situations
- 4+ years’ experience in consumer PR agency
- Experience across FMCG clients in particular food and beverage and beauty
- Excellent project management skills
- Need to be a doer and happy to get stuck in and help out with any requirements
- Team player
- Media knowledge and contacts
- Relationship management skills
- Events activation experience
An opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to get involved in big budget campaigns with leading FMCG clients at a top consumer PR agency in Sydney.
Dir: 02 9195 2384