- Macquarie Park
- $99000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Broad alcohol and beverage portfolio
• Opportunity to grow and advance in the team
Our client is a major player in the Grocery space with a strong commitment to winning for both the consumer and the supplier. They are currently inviting a Retail Promotions manager to join them working within the liquor portfolio. This is a desirable opportunity to join them in a 12 month contract which could lead to many other opportunities for your career once in building.
- Collaborate with all supply partners on retail promotion programmes
- Build promotional plans and programmes
- Deliver promotions in liaison with state operations teams
- Partner with key stakeholders on agreed time lines and delivery
You will ideally come from a supplier/wholesale grocery and or retail back ground in trade activation or promotional marketing,. you will be highly organise with an impeccable attention to detail and advanced Excel skills. Having run projects previously you will bring a seamless and seasoned approach to executing retail promotions.
Whilst this is a 12 month contract it is within a rapidly growing team in the business so there is every chance you could remain with them and score a great permenant role. Please apply now or call Lisa Chesterman on 91952347 once you have sent your CV if you require more information.