- Competitive Salary plus Options
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Exciting Series B Fintech Firm with a growing client base across Australia, Canada, Hong Kong and the UK.
- Lean and agile engineering team with talent from Atlassian, Amazon, Airtasker and ThoughtWorks.
- Flat reporting structure, casual work environment, competitive salary plus options.
FutureYou are partnering with a disruptive FinTech firm who are expanding their engineering team. Our client has had unprecedented success in a short amount of time, taking their unique lending software to international markets including the UK, Canada and Hong Kong.
We are looking for polyglot developers with a broad range of skills who are interested in creating a fantastic product for their users. You will be working with clients, product owners and designers to deliver features from problem analysis all the way through to deployment.
What to expect
- Greenfield development, an opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology stack
- Our client is lean and agile all the way through. They always start small and grow as they need, which applies to their code as much as it applies to their delivery process.
- One day you will be running a kick off session with our product owner and designers, the next day you will be pushing code to production
- They have a flat leadership structure which means you can expect to be working with the founders, product and marketing every day.
- A casual working environment, wear what you want and keep the music playlist flowing.
- Java/Kotlin and Spring for the back-end which will be familiar to anyone with a background in MVC frameworks like .NET, Rails, Django or Laravel. Our front-end applications are built with React.
- Collaboration is key to our success so open and honest communication is essential. On the technical side, you will be deploying to multiple load-balanced machines, so an understanding of concurrent database access is important.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929