- West Footscray
- $45000 - $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
FutureYou are currently working with one of Melbourne’s quickest growing Manufacturing facilities in their niche market. Due to the continued expansion and growth, we are now looking for a Part Time H&S Officer.
The role of Health and Safety Officer is to provide H&S support as required throughout the business with a focus in continued improvement and driving of group and statutory compliance. To provide EHS support within all areas of the business and provide advice and support to senior / department managers and operatives.
- Provide advice and information to management to ensure company compliance with statutory requirements
- Monitor health and safety policy, assessments and procedures and ensure subsequent retraining where needed
- Communicate all health and safety matters are communicated effectively to all employees
- Implement and monitor an effective accident reduction programme
- Manage environmental issues such as; waster, water discharge and safe disposal of hazardous substances
- Knowledge of H&S and environmental practices
- Experience of carrying out workplace assessments
- Excellent computer skills including manipulating data, creating reports and forms
- Experience of coordinating and administering H&S training activities.
- Opportunity to work for one of Melbourne’s newest Manufacturing sites.
- Career growth & Development – Regular training & Upskilling
- Competitive salary & work flexibility