- $85000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Demand and Supply Planner role, reporting into Demand and Supply Planning Manager
The client is a major name in FMCG products. Experiencing huge success in recent years they are replacing a departing Demand and Supply Planner on site near MacQuarie Park.
Repporting into the Demand and Supply Manager you will hold responsibility over the demand and supply planing process for finished goods. Collaborating with sales and suppliers you will achieve 98% service levels . Specifically your remit will be split as below:
- Manage forecast reviewing process, reviering actuals and baseline trends
- Manage the NPD planning process in line wth customers
- Execute weekly supply planning processes wth third parties, identify gaps and ensure continuity
- Review stock level, identifying excess and wasteae, manage product deletions and alert the business S&OP teams
-Manage workflow processes, timing and ensure replensihment activities are efficient
You will be a Degree qualified supply chain professional with a depth of experience across both Demand and Supply Planning within an FMCG/ Pharmaceutical category. Ideally you will also be APICS and CPIM qualified. You will be hungry, determined, able to build first class relationships and boast an exemplary service level performance record.
In return you will be joining a global name in FMCG produts with a global footprint.
$90,000 + Super
Matt Walker, Please click APPLY NOW or call on 02 9195 2381