- $55000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
This is a diversified firm based in orange with around 20 staff offering accounting, taxation, financial planning and SMSF solutions.
The firm has experienced rapid growth due to an increased demand for Business Advisory services in addition to a 15% increase in fees over the past 2 years from referrals. Clients range from small $500k turnover businesses and medium franchises with several entities as well as companies up $30m in turnover. . The firm is committed to offering results-driven solutions to its clients.
Flexible hours are on off and five week annual leave. The firm has a supportive, friendly culture and heavily invests in regular staff training both internal and external.
As an Intermediate you will work alongside Managers and Partners in a client-facing role to assist clients with tax matters and to enable them to grow their business and make strategic commercial decisions.
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies as well as the option to work on SMSFs
- Work alongside senior team members to assist on Business Advisory work
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Tax planning with Manager
- Mentor junior staff
- 2-4 years experience in Australian public practice
- Commenced CA/CPA study
- Experience speaking with clients directly
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible working hours and work from home option
- Cloud based technology
- Access to further training both internal and external
- Client facing
- Option to progress to partner in the future
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or KateStephenson@future-you.com.au