- $55000 - $60000 per annum, Benefits: plus generous commission structure
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
Collaborating with FutureYou, our client is a successful Property Group focusing on residential and commercial development across Melbourne.
As one of Melbourne’s successful developers they have a prove track record of delivering quality projects to market where Melbournians have continued to call these projects their home.
Our client have an amazing career opportunity for a Sales Associate to assist the Sales Manager in the day to day management of the sales office. The Sales Associate will also need to interact, engage with customers and be the ambassador for the company and project brand.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide a high level of customer service and build strong rapport with purchasers
- Able to assist the Sales Manager capturing and inputting all leads
- Follow up and assist in follow up calls, new leads to make appointments and assist in sale lead conversion
- Possess a good understanding of the project and company so this information can be easily conveyed to customers
- Ensure all marketing material in the sales office is updated ad uploaded on the website
- Ensure the sales office is well presented
To be successful in this role, you must display the following qualities:
- You’re passionate about property and you live and breathe it
- You must be tenacious, hungry and be highly motivated and driven
- Well-developed administration and organisational skills
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can do attitude
- First class communication and presentation skills
- Be able to establish strong rapport and trust with people
Culture and Benefits
- Progressive, collaborative and team culture that wants their employees to reach their full potential
- Opportunity to accelerate your career in sales and develop into a stand-alone sales consultant on your own project
- Be mentored, learn and develop your skills that has both the leadership, the platforms and training to help you succeed
- Competitive base salary + generous commissions
- Woking directly for a developer who has a proven track record of success
Please press the “APPLY BUTTON” submitting your CV and a cover letter explaining why you want to embark on a career in sales or in strict confidence please contact Marko Milin on 0423 245 104.