- Sydney CBD
- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
In this role you will be involved in:
- advising developers on all aspects of the development lifecycle, as well as running complex transactions using options, development and JV agreements;
- the supervision and management of off the plan sales juniors;
- preparation of master contracts for the sale and purchase of land;
- Drafting bespoke titling & governance documentation; &
- providing complicated FIRB advice.
This role would suit a career driven lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 4-7 years’ PAE in commercial & residential conveyancing & transactional work in NSW including standard contract T&C’s, special conditions, & vendor disclosure obligations under the relevant Act and Regulations;
- Demonstrated experience in advising on different title structures (such as strata, stratum and community schemes);
- Proficient in the use of PEXA.
- Mentorship and supervisory capabilities;
- Team player with strong communication & negotiation skills;
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- 2IC to Partner.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.