- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- National firm
- Flexible working environment
- Partnership wanted
FutureYou are currently partnering exclusively with an excellent 7 Partner firm in the Eastern Suburbs. This firm offers a range of services in order to fulfil their clients needs from business services, SMSFs and audit. They are currently looking for a senior manager/director to take over a portfolio of clients and hopefully move into a partnership position. They provide excellent training, cloud environment, full autonomy over client base and a generally good place to work.
The firm is easily accessible via public transport and is surrounded by boutique cafes and shops for lunch time breaks and meetings
In this internally focused position you will work collaboratively within a team to ensure our Partners and related entities are receiving exceptional technical and business advice.
Your day will be a mix of accounting, advisory and tax services advice including;
- Reviewing completed financial statements and income tax returns
- Reviewing completed BAS and IAS
- Identifying tax compliance issues and tax planning opportunities
- Providing general assistance and advice to Partners and collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Managing mentoring and developing a team
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- You will enjoy sharing ideas and being involved in conversations at a senior-strategic level.
- As a Senior Manager, you will be expected to come with experience and knowledge for servicing clients from SME's up to 100 million.
- You should be well versed in advising clients on tax matters, tax structures, managing workflow, staff, budgets, WIP and the full remit of a professional service.
- Fully qualified CA/CPA.
- 9+ years of experience within an accounting practice.
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.