- New South Wales
- $70000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
• Secondment Opportunities
• Amazing Benefits
FutureYou are currently partnering with a Big 4 firm in their Assurance team. You will be allocated a broad range of audit jobs across a diverse client portfolio, where you will be primarily responsible for ensuring the audits you are assigned are conducted at a high quality and be proactive in liaising with clients. You will also be given responsibility for planning, supervising and finalising audit assignments.
Reporting to a manager and a Partner your responsibilities will include but not limited to.
- Conducting various audit engagements simultaneously with numerous engagement team members per audit, including assisting with planning, execution and scheduling staff;
- Coordination with other divisions;
- Address technical issues and assist in preparing technical position papers;
- Performing debtor collection, cost management and billing functions.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and preparation of reports and opinions to management;
- Undertaking development of team members; and
- Assisting with management and co-ordination of the audit team including training, mentoring and methodology compliance.
To be successful for this role you will have;
- CA qualified
- 3+ years' experience in Professional Services with SME experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commute benefits
- Personal insurances
- 4 weeks annual leave
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted