- New South Wales
- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
Working closely with a well-respected Partner in this specialist area, you will have the opportunity to become involved in a mix of high value commercial litigation & high profile/sensitive defamation work both on the plaintiff and defence side.
The successful applicant will have the following skillset:
- A minimum of 4-8 years PAE gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or specialist boutique law firm;
- Prior exposure in defamation & media is highly desirable;
- Mentorship & managerial capabilities;
- Commercial approach with a keen interest in marketing, business development & client events;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal with high profile clients on sensitive matters; and
- Ability to manage and run more complex files autonomously.
- High-profile & diverse client base
- The opportunity to work with a Chambers-rated leading practitioner in defamation.
- Strong career progression prospects
- Warm, friendly & open-door culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.