- New South Wales
- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
The key responsibilities of this role include assisting with:
- Mid to large scale mergers and acquisitions (some of which will be cross-border), as well as corporate restructuring transactions;
- A mix of equity capital markets, securities, structuring of entities, corporate governance with some general corporate advisory;
- Advising the business and senior executives on a range of legal and regulatory issues;
- Supporting the business with legal services including contract review, document preparation and due diligence; and
- Assisting the General Counsel on various project based assignments and initiatives.
Ideally between 2 to 5 years post admission experience, together with:
- Solid corporate M&A transactional experience, ideally from a well-regarded global, top-tier/mid-tier environment or from an in-house organisation;
- Strong understanding of relevant Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules;
- Commercially-astute with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent technical, communication and negotiation skills; and
- Pro-active and positive attitude and ability liaise with key stakeholders (both internally & externally).
In return this role offers a collegiate and forward-thinking environment with a defined career path in addition to lots of flexibility & autonomy.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.