- South Melbourne
- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
This privately-owned Land Developer has a strong project pipeline of master-planned Communities in key growth corridors across Melbourne.
Reporting to the Development Director, your role will be to work on the development of master-planned communities in Melbourne's key growth corridors. This will include taking ownership of the feasibility, planning and design to ensure projects are closely monitored and are tracking in line with desired outcomes.
- Working through front end feasibility analyses for current and upcoming projects;
- Appointment and management of consultants to review design and construction documentation;
- Management of the town planning process including preparation of submission to council authorities through management and liaison with external Town Planning consultants;
- Management of the tender process including review of tender submissions from contractors and providing recommendations for appointment;
- Assessment and approval of progress claims and variations from contractors in accordance with the head construction contract.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience in the land development arena;
- Well-developed financial abilities, and ability to prepare and manage detailed feasibility studies and business cases;
- In depth experience in managing town planning processes including dealing with planning consultants and council bodies;
- Sales and marketing experience, previous exposure to monitoring and managing active projects;
- Experience in staged delivery managing contractors through construction including monitoring of cost, quality and time. A background in civil construction will be highly advantageous;
- A passion for the industry and a high level of enthusiasm.