- New South Wales
- $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Legal Counsel – Global Markets
- Leading Global Bank
- Transactional Banking Role
A leading global bank is seeking an experienced lawyer to join their global markets legal team. This will be working on a broad range of market matters across a variety of sectors. Reporting into the General Counsel this role plays an integral part of providing legal advice to senior management and all group functions locally and Internationally.
- Providing legal advice to the Global banking business including providing legal support across a variety or transactions
- Providing general advice on legal and regulatory developments, operational projects and implementation of legal policies
- Supporting the General Counsel in the management of legal risk
- Working closely with the business and keeping them updated of material legal issues or developments and their implications.
• Ideally have between 4-6 years PQE gained from a top-tier law firm or in-house organisation
• You will have strong derivatives and global markets experience
• Previous banking and finance transactional experience would also be advantageous
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities across a diverse portfolio from complex through to standard matters.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with the ability to build credibility with business teams and other stakeholders.
If you are a driven and positive individual who is looking for their next challenge or first role in-house this could be the move for you. Offering a diverse legal workload in a supportive team environment.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.