- $70000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
FutureYou are currently working with a leading manufacturing business in Melbourne that supply both domestically and internationally in their niche market. As a privately-owned business, they are seeing year on year growth from both profits and from demand of their product range.
About Our Client
Now is the time to join! As with any growth in a business, comes the need for talented individuals who have a passion and desire to excel in their career as part of this journey. We are currently seeking a Production Planner to join at a pivotal time as production is beginning to ramp up.
- Plan and monitor the production schedule across the manufacturing site, ensuring appropriate balance of production and inventory levels.
- Lead the weekly production planning communications meeting.
- Undertake regular capacity reviews and identify potential issues.
- Lead the weekly demand review process, aligning to the production schedule
- Procurement of Raw Materials
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Management.
- Minimum 5+ Year’s experience in Production Planning / Scheduling
- Previous experience in a Production / Manufacturing Environment.
- Full working rights in Australia (Permanent Resident or Citizen)
- Competitive package
- Clear opportunities for growth & development
- Flexible working