- $70000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 21 days ago
• Leading law firm
• Permanent opportunity
About the role:
This leading Australian law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Melbourne CBD based office.
Join their fast growing practice, specialising in leasing. Work in a flexible and progressive business who are passionate about their people.
- Preparing briefs to doctors and counsel
- Assisting with monthly client reporting
- General administrative duties such as diary and file management
- Drafting and sending monthly bills
- Preparing legal correspondence including letters to clients, court documents & tax invoices
- 3+ years of legal admin experience within a busy team
- Property experience will be highly regarded
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong understanding of computer software
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.