- New South Wales
- $105000 per hour
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced data analyst with strong communication and organisational skills. The Data Analyst will be responsible for enhancing reporting across the range of functions to ensure the business has visibility and understanding of emerging trends and risks. You will ensure the alignment of data across the range of the business functions and support enhancements to the case management system. You will take a strategic view of the data captured and analysed by the business to ensure that data recording and analysis supports the objectives outlined in the Corporate Plan and measures achievements against them. The position works in a small Information Services team, receives day-to-day direction from the Assistant Director. The role requires the ability to successfully manage competing priorities, a clear vision for effective data management and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Develop and implement a data management strategy to support business outcomes.
- Take responsibility for the alignment of data across the functions of the business to support organisation-wide analysis and response to emerging risks.
- Enhance a suite of reports to be used by leaders in the organisation to manage functions, assign work and understand outputs.
- Ensure the accuracy of corporate reporting to support quarterly and Annual Report, appearances before Parliamentary Committees and Executive decisions regarding risks and resources.
Highly developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and collaborate effectively with others to deliver outcomes, and to use tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive issues.
- Proven strategic data management and analysis capability, including experience in implementing organisation-wide data strategies.
- Technical capability to understand and support business reporting capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, including by drawing on strong analytical skills and sound judgement.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly gain knowledge of, the business operations and legislative and policy framework.
You will be working within a small and proficient team, who have a positive culture.
If you have the required skills, a good attitude and passion for development then APPLY NOW or contact Corin 9195 2929 for a confidential discussion and to assist with your next move.