- New South Wales
- Hourly Rate
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced officer with strong analytical, project management, communication and organisational skills. The Assistant Director Projects, Analysis and Reporting will be responsible for enhancing data analysis across the range of business functions to ensure the organisation has visibility and understanding of emerging trends and risks. You will ensure the alignment of data across the range of the business functions; establish a project management function within the organisation quickly developing project plans and governance for a range of micro to medium-sized projects across the range of the functions of the office. The Assistant Director Projects, Analysis and Reporting will ensure that each project’s scope, quality, time and cost are clearly articulated and embed consistent, standardised reporting in relation each project. Build effective reporting including against corporate and business plans; projects and analytical data.
The role requires a candidate who is reliable, diligent, pays close attention to detail and who can successfully deliver within a fast-paced environment with tight time frames. The candidate must have the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to progress an exciting range of initiatives.
- Develop and implement a data analysis strategy to support business outcomes.
- Take responsibility for the alignment of data across the functions of the business to support organisation-wide analysis and response to emerging risks.
- Ensure the accuracy of corporate reporting to support the Annual Report, appearances before Parliamentary Committees and Executive decisions regarding risks and resources.
- Provide project management expertise across a broad range of activities in relation to the development, implementation and management of a suite of concurrent small and medium sized projects.
- Develop and embed project management governance as a consistent discipline across the projects undertaken by the office.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be working within a small and proficient team, who have a positive culture.
If you have the required skills, a good attitude and passion for development then APPLY NOW or contact Corin 9195 2929 for a confidential discussion and to assist with your next move.