- New South Wales
- Hourly Rate
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced manager with strong communication and organisational skills. Key areas of focus of the position will be:
- establishing project management and data analytics capability;
- over sighting the review of Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) documentation, implementation and training;
- the review of information management and record keeping systems, practices and processes;
- manage complaints management and information management systems (Resolve content Manager); and
- assist in the review and management of our Information and Communication Technology platform through shared services arrangements.
The role requires a candidate who is reliable, diligent, pays close attention to detail and who can successfully deliver within a fast-paced environment with tight time frames. The candidate must have the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to progress an exciting range of initiatives.
- Provide leadership and direction to a small team.
- Implement a project management capability across the business
- Develop enhanced analytics and reporting across the range of business functions to ensure visibility and understanding of emerging trends and risks
- Maintain and implement the Protective Security Policy Framework (information management governance, physical and ICT security [in conjunction with a shared services provider])
- Manage the organisations information and records policies, procedures and systems in accordance with government requirements
- Develop and maintain policies, processes and procedure relating to the team’s responsibilities and provide appropriate training to staff
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be working within a small and proficient team, who have a positive culture.
If you have the required skills, a good attitude and passion for development then APPLY NOW or contact Corin 9195 2929 for a confidential discussion and to assist with your next move.