- North Melbourne
- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 26 days ago
FutureYou are currently partnered with one of Australia’s leading Packaging Manufacturing business’s that are an expect in their specialist field. Having been established in the Australian market for 30+ years, they are now looking to diversify their product range and implement new production lines.
About Our Client
As a leader in diverse range of packaging solutions and manufacturers through Food, Dairy, Beverages, Household Consumables and Industrial Packaging, this business is looking for highly motivated individuals who have close attention to detail and strive for excellence.
- Preventative maintenance and servicing of all production equipment and fault finding.
- Complete preventative maintenance and reactive worksheets from Maintenance Scheduling Program.
- Consistent reviews of production lines to ensure optimal effectiveness.
- Provide support for the documentation of risk assessment to meet Work cover’s requirements for every process and machine in the packaging area.
- Ensure assigned trades work is completed safely and in accordance with quality requirements, company policy and all statutory requirements.
- Contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the maintenance team, including maintaining punctuality, participating in flexible hours arrangements for PMS maintenance and occasions of after-hours breakdowns, and providing shift cover as required
- Trade qualification in Mechanical or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ Years in a FMCG environment.
- Strong preventive maintenance skills and fabrication experience.
- Must be able to perform manual handling and heavy lifting
- Have full working rights in Australia.
- Competitive package
- Clear opportunities for growth & development
- Flexible working