- $80000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Split compliance and advice
- Become a trusted advisor with your own clients
- Firm with accelerated growth
Our client is a chartered accounting firm who offer multi-disciplinary services in Business Advisory, Accounting & Tax compliance, and Tax advisory. They provide a tailored approach to help clients reach and exceed their financial goals. They integrate business goals with personal goals to maximise wealth creation. Following a re-branding and refurbishment of their Chatswood office, they are seeking a Senior to join their ambitious team!
As part of the Business Advisory team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. The Senior will be responsible for:
- Provision of Tax and Business Advice for a variety of Clients in various industries and group structures.
- Direct relationships with clients - you will be their trusted advisor
- Assisting with the management of the job work-flows of the team and team budgets.
- Managing an assigned group of clients.
- The preparation of specialised tax and business advice.
- Reviewing jobs completed by other staff members and training staff.
- Managing direct relationships with clients.
- Assistance in the Business and firm's development where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in a professional firm
- Tertiary degree in an accounting or related degree and completion of or currently undertaking CA qualification
- Experience completing financial statements, income tax returns, business activity statements and fringe benefits tax returns
- Experience working to a budget and meeting productivity targets
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and competing demands
- Ability to supervise, train and mentor junior team members
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Market-leading salary package
- Training and development for career advancement
- Fast-tracked career advancement to Manager, and Director!
- Supportive team environment
- Genuine work-life balance is promoted
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org