- New South Wales
- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 27 days ago
• This role is full time but does offer flexible working hours.
• Our client already has a diverse and highly motivated team in place, the successful candidate will lead this team and also lean on the support of other service lines when necessary.
Our client is a global leader within professional services and is seen as an industry leader in this space.
- Dealing with various revenue authorities and review transfer pricing information, including but not limited to comparative analysis of transactions within multinational groups.
- Assisting clients with the design and implementation of transfer pricing policies and frameworks, working closely with members of the team.
- Be responsible for a wide range of clients and provide advice on transfer pricing controversy issues.
- Strong experience in transfer pricing gained at Manager or Senior Manager level
- Extensive transfer pricing knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills with a focus on providing solutions
- First rate client service orientation and a collaborative approach
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in relation to formal report writing
If you are interested in this position please contact email@example.com or on 0434 423 202