- North Melbourne
- $400 per hour
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Global company seeks System Administrator
- Help support internal Cyber Security function
- 6-month FTC with strong likelihood of extension
Our client is well known global company with multiple sites internationally.
A new vacancy has recently become available within the Cyber Security department for a highly capable Systems Administrator, in order to support key senior staff and critical programs of work.
This is the perfect role for an ambitious and quick learning System Administrator to move into the world of Cyber Security.
Daily business will include direct interaction with the CISO.
My client also has a heavy focus on OT security technologies, a rapidly expanding area of demand within Cyber Security.
- Manage networks and hardware as required including servers, desktops, routers, etc
- Provide assistance as required on internal projects within the Cyber Security function
- Support the wider Cyber Security team with requests, providing timely issue resolution
- 3+ years experience
- Prior experience with Active Directory essential
- Prior knowledge of Azure beneficial
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to self-motivate with minimal supervision or oversight
- An eagerness to learn and develop to grow as a cyber-security professional
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.