- North Melbourne
- $120000 per annum, Benefits: Free parking provided
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- One of Victoria’s most recognisable organisations
- Greenfield technology upgrade
- $120,000 package
My client provides organisational services supporting some of the most famous events in Victoria, and whilst still being relatively small and agile as an organisation, has some serious capital behind it.
Due future focused investment, several back-end and front-end improvement projects are underway, in order to handle future growth and improve customer experience via more efficient systems.
These projects are cutting edge, using all the latest tools and techniques. You won’t find an old stack with years of undocumented code here!
The culture is relaxed and warm, includes a flexible working environment, with a close connection between all employee functions.
- Support the wider software development team with accurate testing
- Develop automated scripts to allow faster and more effective testing as required
- Develop full end to end testing schedules, execute planning, evaluate results and create reports
- Help manage defects and provide technical advice to the development team as needed
- 5+ years software testing experience (manual & automated)
- Experience working in an Agile manner
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development
- Ability to work proactively, in a dynamic non-bureaucratic environment
- Previous experience with relatively rapid change and release management schedules
- Hands on experience with the following technologies:
- AWS (essential)
- Python (essential)