- Surrey Hills
- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- 3 partner firm based in Surrey Hills
- Full exposure to clients up to $60mil turnover
- 1 RDO per month
FutureYou is partnering with a progressive boutique firm based in Surrey Hills who is seeking an experience Senior/Supervisor to join their growing team. This firm gives their staff full autonomy over their portfolio of clients with support from the Partners to provide clients with high level advisory. This Xero based firm provides staff with a flexible working environment and the ability to work from home when required.
Culture in this firm is key to its ongoing success. The team is very collaborative, with accountants working closely with managers for support and mentoring. The firm is quite social with things like Friday night drinks, birthday lunches, office UberEATS, quarterly events and other activities.
In your role, you will be responsible for working on a diverse client base up to $60mil, with the average turnovers being approximately $10-20mil.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts and individuals.
- Assist the Partners in managing, mentoring and reviewing the work of staff.
- Running client meetings.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients.
- Tax planning, and assisting clients with Div7a legislation
- Management of WIP and preparing workflow budgets.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 6 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Completed CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experience supervising staff
- Relaxed personality with exposure to client facing roles
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.