- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
The position plays an important role at our client. The ERP Implementation Specialist has responsibility for delivering the implementation and initial operation of the ERP system for a medical device start-up. This is an end to end implementation of MS Dynamics ERP system using skills in research, business analysis, implementations, maintenance, troubleshooting, and training. The Specialist will have strong Business Process skills. The specialist will be responsible for managing the interfaces between the affected teams and project managing their work to completion.
Note: Our client is a medical devices start-up and as such has few defined processes. The Candidate will need to be experienced and be able to work in a dynamic environment from a blank slate.
The ERP Implementation Specialist is responsible for:
- Define & capture the requirements for the ERP system. Including incorporating input across the organisation,
- Plan systems, processes and organisational structures that deliver the required solution. Including the ERP system. The plan to include budgets, timelines & resource requirements,
- Responsible for functional specifications, system configuration, solution testing, ensuring acceptance testing, end-user training and support,
- Obtain stakeholder buy in and approval for the plan,
- Implement the plan, managing to time and budget. Managing project scope & change management processes,
- Set up the ongoing steady state and maintenance of the solutions, including
- Document process flows & systems,
- Specify, design and compile training resources,
- Ensuring training is delivered,
- Set up job descriptions and organisational designs,
- Help to recruit required staff,
- Ensure appropriate record keeping and controls,
- Set up reports and reporting processes
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
A functioning ERP system, with systems, people and processes in place.
System which takes care of business processes, record keeping & reporting
Skills and Experience
Project management and planning
Standard Costing & Internal Control Processes
Communication & Stakeholder Management
Have implemented a MS Dynamics ERP system in a manufacturing environment
Previous experience in a Medical Device company is beneficial
Accounting / business degree OR Project Management OR a relevant IT/ Systems Design / Manufacturing process formal qualification
There’s more to it; Our client can offer a great environment to work in and a rewarding culture.
If you think you have all the required skills/experience and a CV backed up by references to prove it, please send your CV to Waqas Kidwai at email@example.com