- $55000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Competitive salary
• 6 month contract
About the role:
Successful accounting practice based in Essendon Fields. Collaborative team of 50 people with a high level of professional development. Dynamic and energetic work culture with the resources, training and technology of a global firm.
Supporting the financial planning team, the successful candidate will have experience in an administrative capacity for a financial planning business, and be available to work on a 6 month contract.
- Provide administrative support to paraplanners as needed
- Accurate and timely record keeping of both client files and XPLAN
- Liaise with investment product providers to assist and resolve client queries
- Complete and follow-up tasks associated with on-going review for a client as required
- Collect client data and prepare required documentation and reports as required
- Proficient in using a variety of Financial Planning Software XPLAN (preferred)
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an administrator in a financial planners
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Competitive hourly rate
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.