- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
In this role you will be involved in:
- Off the plan sales & preparing master contracts.
- Drafting bespoke titling & governance documentation.
- Advise developers, Owners Corporations and Associations on complex titling issues;
- Advising developers on all aspects of the development lifecycle, as well as running complex transactions using options, development and JV agreements;
- a working knowledge of leasing, mortgage documentation and option agreements.
This role would suit a career driven junior to mid-level lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 2-4 years’ PAE in commercial property – with at least 2 years of transactional property expertise including titling and off the plan sales;
- A solid understanding of different title structures (such as strata, stratum and community schemes);
- A working knowledge of leasing, mortgage documentation and option agreements would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills with solid academics.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.