- $120000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 29 days ago
In this role you will undertake a:
- Complex leasing work across a variety of sectors including commercial, industrial & retail.
- Working as part of a national property team & supervising a team of juniors.
- Manage a client with work across various jurisdictions across both the private & public sector.
This role would suit a career driven 4-6 PAE lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 4-6 years' PAE - with a significant proportion being leasing focused & is passionate about specialising in this work.
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills with solid academics.
- Client-facing capabilities as the 2IC to the Partner.
- You will be motivated, energetic and career driven, with a desire to mentor junior members of the team.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- First hand exposure to a large client as the 2IC to the Partner.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- Accelerated career progression prospects.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.