- Sydney CBD
- $65000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Beautiful Sydney Harbour/City views
- Autonomous role with 1 direct report
- Progression opportunities
FutureYou have partnered with a global construction and property development organisation in the recruitment of a new Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team. This organisation have worked on some of the most iconic buildings and developments across the globe, they are continuously growing and show no signs of slowing down.
You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and you will have an Accounts Assistant reporting into you.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity based in their gorgeous CBD offices overlooking the harbour.
- Processing full function accounts payable
- Approx. 200 invoices/month
- Manual processing
- Coding invoicing in GL
- Process improvement recommendations
- Streamlining processes
- Assisting the Accounts Assistant with development
- Project work
This would suit an Accounts Payable Officer with 2+ years experience in a full function role. Ideally you'll have experience in a manual environment.
In return, you will receive $60k - $65k + super, with some flexibility. This is a wonderful opportunity for your to increase your responsibilities and career develop.
If this sounds like the role for you, please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this process