- Sydney CBD
- $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Providing advice on contract law
- Drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracting arrangements used by the business across all service lines
- Keeping the business up to date on regulatory issues
- Managing the organisations BAU commercial matters, including procurement agreements
- Supporting the General Counsel on major strategic projects
- Ideally a minimum of 5-8 years PQE gained in-house or from a respected private practice firm
- Broad ranging commercial and corporate experience
- Proven organisational and communication skills
- Understanding of commercial drivers within a large multinational
- Strong relationship building skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
In return the role offers the chance to join a high performing team, in a varied role within a global organisation.
To apply for this opportunity please click the apply now button below or contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391/029 195 2981.