- North Sydney
- $130000 - $140000 per annum, Benefits: including super
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Key role driving P2P best practice outcomes
- Procurement Specialist role with downstream focus
- 12 months Contract - will become permanent
Fast growing market leader in a niche commercial sector. A large company profile with locations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. A number of brands contribute to a diverse Group portfolio; this is a sizeable organisation that is investing heavily within its infrastructure and site footprint.
You will have a background in procurement that has developed your detailed exposure to spend and data analytics, procure-to-pay processes as well as a solid understanding of the end-to-end flow of procurement. This role will provide a critical level of support to ensure the smooth running of the procurement function and its contribution to support the broader business. This role will have a strong downstream focus on P2P best practice and will require you to understand the technical interface within the system and also to be able to communicate with non-procurement stakeholders, to deliver a positive outcome on their behalf. Basically, you must be able to support and assist the business units, acting as an ambassador for procurement to implement a solution and ensure the smooth flow of processes.
You willl be a Procurement Specialist with an exceptional eye for detail, so as to be able to review process and suggest best practice. You will have a solid commercial appreciation and a high level of numeracy to prepare fact based analysis to stakeholders. You will also have a detailed understanding of downstream P2P matters. Combined with these technical, commercial and commonsense capabilities you will be able to communicate succinctly so as to reassure your stakeholders. In short, manage the downstream P2P interactions, prepare meaningful analysis and explain procurement to non-procurement internal customers.
- 12 months contract
- Likely to become a permanent role
- Send your CV using the online link provided.
- Your application will be reviewed by Christian Bloomfield
- Follow-up discussions to 0432 929 983
- Only those candidates based in Australia with legal rights to work will be considered.