- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Asset owner seeking to add headcount
- Must have a strong asset management background
- Ideally you will have exposure to PPP assets
My client is an asset manager that owns and operates a mixed-use property portfolio across Australia.
Due to growth within their pipeline they are currently seeking a Senior Asset Manager to manage a portfolio of assets across Melbourne.
This is an opportunity to take over an exceptionally run portfolio that is predominantly made up commercial style PPP assets, some of them about to go through large redevelopment management plans.
Working directly for the client you will be required to carry out all aspects of Asset Management including setting and implementing a facilities management strategy, assisting in business development opportunities, managing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders and third party managers, financial management and arrears, working with the maintenance, CAPEX and development teams, and working closely with the head of asset management in executing a strategy to maximise value of the portfolio.
In order to be considered for this position, the following skills are required:
- Demonstrated experience in asset management of projects PPP in style or the like;
- Experience at a senior level in asset planning, reporting and stakeholder management;
- Outstanding experience in managing the Facilities Management tender process;
- Outstanding negotiation, conflict resolution and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A track record of engagement with key stakeholders and past experience managing relationships is crucial;
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and strong reporting and financials skills are a must sense;
- Proven experience within the Facilities Management sector within PPP and/or major projects is a must.; and
- Confident and self-motivated, with a willingness to contribute ideas, views and expertise.
On offer is an excellent base salary and great company culture. My client offers the opportunity to be part of a well - respected and well renowned organisation. You will also be joining a highly experienced property team who will be able to offer support and training.