- Victoria Valley
- $110000 - $135000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Top 50 CBD mid-tier firm
- Work closely with ex-Big 4 Partners
- High level of Business Advisory
FutureYou is partnering with an 8 Partner CBD mid-tier firm with an enviable client base and excellent career progression opportunities. Being supported by ex-big 4 Partners, you will work in an environment that will expose you to a high level of business advisory. Their typical client is high net wealth family groups, privately owned businesses and international business clients. This cloud-based firm also offers a flexible working environment with the ability to plug in from home if necessary.
Working closely with Partners and Senior Managers, you will be working in a challenging but rewarding role overseeing a team of 6 accountants in a client facing role providing comprehensive business advisory.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
- Running client meetings
- Reviewing the work of Junior staff.
- Providing clients with comprehensive advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 6 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA qualified
- Strong technical tax skills
- Exposure to HNW and private clients
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.