- Amazing salary & benefits package
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
Location: Sydney, NSW
You’ll be working together with our founding team, as our first international developer. We already have a growing number of customers in Australia and New Zealand, with several enterprise pilots underway.
You’ll be working with prospective customers, understanding their needs, and mapping our solution to their problems. You’ll be the centre of a new team based in Australia. A team built around you to provide love to the Asia Pacific market.
The successful candidate will be resourceful, inquisitive, a fast learner, with an ability to easily connect with a customer. You’ll be able to pick up new concepts quickly and empathize with customer pain points.
In this role, you’ll;
- Be the lead developer in ANZ, committing code to our core codebase and integrating with customer solutions
- Working closely with the sales team acting as the technical authority/expert
- Attend client meetings with Sales/Services team - working closely with our clients to capture their requirements
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, and recommends solutions that drive value for our customers and client
- Qualify technically that client can address the client’s needs
- Challenge our clients and potential clients on the status quo
- Carry out research to stay ahead of their area of expertise - including understanding the current and future market, product and competitor landscape
- Liaise with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements/ideas to help them innovate and stay ahead of where the market is going.
- Provide coaching/development to sales, services and customer success teams to enhance their product knowledge and technical acumen
- You will have experience working in, or working with, large enterprise organisations
- You’ll enjoy being multidisciplinary, be inquisitive and able to pick-up new concepts quickly
- You’ll be solution focused, looking to help people and customers in finding solutions to their problems
- You will have a strong ability to define and present proposed solution architectures both internally, breaking down complex concepts in an easy to understand way
Your technical skills;
- Proven ability to design, implement and document flexible and stable APIs
- Experience creating well structured, tested and enterprise grade applications
- It would be desirable for you to have a familiarity with SAML, OAuth single sign-on protocols and Active Directory concepts
- Market leading salary & share of commission (performance driven)
- Independence and freedom from bureaucracy
- Attend our annual ski-trip and summer kick-off
- Free choice of equipment, laptop, operating system, tools etc.
- Ability to grow, learn and solve a variety of challenges, working in a supportive environment with super smart people
- Autonomy to get the job done in the way you know works best
- All the usual start-up benefits and very few rules
If you think you have all the required skills/experience and a CV backed up by references to prove it, please send your CV to Waqas Kidwai at firstname.lastname@example.org