- $60000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
This firm is one of the most forward-thinking firms on the Central Coast with innovative systems and processes and a paperless office.
Client referrals have contributed hugely to the ever-growing nature of this firm who deliver high-quality services across multiple disciplines. The firm offers a personalised and goal-orientated service to a growing client base comprised of SMEs and start-ups requiring business growth advice and various value-add initiatives including software solutions.
Staff at the firm receive ongoing hands-on support from partners as well as attending regular seminars and having access to further in-house training. You will work in a team with like-minded co-workers in a friendly environment with team days out and celebratory lunches.
You will help clients achieve their business goals by meeting with them face to face and working alongside the partners on strategic projects in addition to reviewing tax compliance work.
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies as well as the option to work on SMSFs
- Work alongside Managers and Partners members to assist on Business Advisory work
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Tax planning
- Mentor junior staff
- Visit clients to gain a better understanding of their business in order to offer a more personalised approach
- At least 4 years experience in professional practice
- Close to completion or completed CA/CPA
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au