- $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Energetic and Passionate environment
• Flexible Work Hours
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and innovative business in the Wellness space. They going through a period of growth and transformation and are looking for a Financial Manager to take ownership for the financial aspects of the business and report into the MD.
Your role will include:
- Accounts receivable (including invoicing and monitoring unpaid clients)
- Accounts payable (including purchase orders and weekly payrun)
- Bank and payment processor reconciliations
- Managing outsourced payroll
- Month-end reporting and reconciliations including P & L (actual vs budget and historical, rolling forecast), balance sheet, cash flow summary and forecast, performance variance analysis)
- Presentation to directors and to the Board on financial progress
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Statutory lodgement including BAS, IAS, PAYG, payroll tax, ABS wage surveys and supporting the external accountants with FBT and income tax returns
- Financial modelling including project costing and strategic initiative profit projections
- Process and policy implementation and improvement including compliance
- Operational support and insight to the managing director as needed
- Your previous10 year experience working as a Finance Manager or Senior Accountant will serve you well in this opportunity
- "Can -do Attitude"
- A passion for the work you do and a strong desire to succeed
- A natural desire to continuously strive to be better and to find ways for things to be done more efficiently and effectively
You will have the opportunity to work in a close-knit team and make this role your own. You will form an integral part of the overall management team, as you help the company streamline, develop and optimise its financial processes and support and guide the broader business operation into the future.
To be considered for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org