- $90000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
FutureYou are currently working with one of the quickest growing manufacturing business’s in Melbourne that are looking to continue their growth in the New Year. Their growth throughout the last few years has been down to winning large projects domestically and internationally in a high precision environment.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the role of Project Coordinator will be the centre liaison for all aspects of Project Management internally and externally. With a wide range of projects from Internal R&D to Customer Driven Engineering Projects, the role of Project Coordinator will be:
- Project manage multiple assigned projects, including planning, cost tracking, delivery schedule and risk mitigation.
- Provide support to ensure that designs meet applicable standards (performance, reliability, safety, producibility, legal compliance etc)
- Provide project support, co-ordinate negotiation/review’s and support commercial sales negotiations.
- Assist with the creation of designs, cost estimates and technical proposals for new business opportunities.
- Provide regular reports on the standard range of project KPI’s and Measure of Performance (MOP)
- 2-5 Years Project Management in a Manufacturing or similar environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or similar field.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies in their specific field.
- Career growth & Development – Regular training & Upskilling
- Competitive salary & work flexibility