- New South Wales
- $180000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Senior Legal Counsel – Corporate & Commercial
- Global Organisation Sydney CBD
- Great culture - 12 Month FTC
Our client who is a leading global organisation is seeking an experienced Legal Counsel to join their Commercial Legal Team. This will be reporting into the General Counsel and working within their collegiate and focused legal team in Sydney. You will be responsible for contributing to the strategy and success of business operations through the provision of expert legal advice to key stakeholders and project teams.
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Providing advice on contract law
- Drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracting arrangements used by the business across all service lines
- Keeping the business up to date on regulatory issues
- Managing the organisations BAU commercial matters, including procurement agreements
- Liaising closely with the business and external counsel.
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years PQE gained in-house or from a respected private practice firm
- Broad ranging commercial and corporate regulatory experience
- Strong litigation experience
- Previous exposure to employment law
- Excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Understanding of commercial drivers within a large multinational
- Proven ability to develop strong internal and external relationships and enjoy working in a team environment .
In return the role offers the chance to join a high performing team, within a global organisation.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.