- Hawthorn East
- $60000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
• Secondment Options over seas
• Full Study Support
FutureYou are currently Partnering with a mid tier Firm who are looking for an intermediate accountant to join their growing firm. This firm has all the opportunities of a global firm – including national collaboration, overseas secondments, career progression, along with a really amazing, fun and supportive environment.
This firm fosters an open door policy with approachable Partners, excellent training, challenging work and supportive staff.
Located in the East, there is no reason to commute to the city while still being surrounded by amazing cafes, shops and restaurants.
Reporting directly into the manager, your work will involve but not limited to;
- Preparation of tax compliance work (financial statements, income tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT returns, payroll tax etc)
- Liaising with the ATO and other regulatory agencies
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Working with a range of entities including companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds
- Preparation of budgets and fee estimates
- Management of ATO lodgment and ASIC
- Assisting with client advisory under the guidance of a Manager/Supervisor
In order to be successful for this role you should;
- At least 2+ years experience in Public practice accounting
- CA/CPA qualified (completing)
- Technically strong
- Passionate about client service, consulting and advisory
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A keen want to do some value add work
Opportunities for interstate and overseas secondments
Casual dress days
Full study support
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.