- $75000 - $80000 per annum, Benefits: + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
• New position for a Supply Chain & Customer Service Executive
• Fast paced role providing world class customer service to major brands
The client is a rapidly growing retail brand representing some huge names. As part of an organisational change the business is looking to hire a Supply Chain & Customer Service Executive to be responsible for providing a world class customer experience and supply chain for some of their major brands.
Reporting into the Asia Pacific Supply Chain Director the role holder will be repsonsible providing superior Customer Service to Customers by holistically managing Service and logistics processes. Working closely with sales and operations your focus will be on DIFOT. Specifically you will:
- Be the primary contact for the accounts for Customer Service related issues and supply chain topics
- Working closely with Other functions (local, regional, global), which impact directly on Customer Service Levels, will focus on DIFOT
- Ensure optimal execution of the entry of Orders, Order Book Planning and Order Book Tracking whilst playing an active role in the Shipping Planning Proces
- Prevent customer claims for your nominated customers during Order Book Reconciliation & throughout the order management process
- Handle all aspects of returns and claims interfacing with the customer and all internal stakeholders.
You will have a strong background in customer service and logistics delivery with a passion for retail. Ideally you will be Degree qualified but your experience will cover customer Service, Account Service, Store/ Retail delivery desired. You will be Interested in Logistics and supply chain and have a strong working knowledge of Excel word (pivot tables etc) and SAP experience is highlyu desirable.
You will be working for a fast growing brand with an agile and flexible culture.
$75,000- $80,000 + Super + Bonus
Please click APPLY NOW or contact Matt Walker on 02 9195 2381