- Sydney CBD
- $100 - $110 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Join a leading Fund Manager in CBD
- Manage a team of Fund Accountants
- Client/Business Relationship Management
- Day to day management of your team along with calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds
- Managing a group of fund accountants, senior fund accountants and supervisors
- Review & sign-off of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports
- Reviewing/Authorizing payments and other transactions
- Managing & coordinating the Year end process with respect to audit timelines, Financial Statement Preparation, Regulatory filings, Tax services, etc.
- Ensuring consistent coaching and mentoring of staff; performance appraisals, etc.
- Engage & own intra-office migrations and/ or new client on boarding
My client is a globally renowned business seeking a high calibre. self-motivated Fund Accountant Manager to join their team in CBD.
- University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- Fully qualified Accountant (e.g, ACCA/CPAA/CIMA/CA)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant Hedge Fund experience
- People management experience essential
- Capacity to build strong client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send your CV to Olive McDonnell on email@example.com or apply directly.