- Sydney CBD
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with complex, large-scale commercial disputes on behalf of the firm
- Working across a variety of litigation matters and areas of law, including client disputes and litigation, professional indemnity matters, employment and partnership issues, debt recovery and general commercial advice
- Providing advice to the business across a diverse range of practice groups.
- Ideally up to 2 years’ PAE in general commercial litigation gained within a top-tier, leading mid-tier or in-house global disputes practice
- Exposure to or experience in one or more of regulatory matters, third party document requests, employment law, partnership matters, technology disputes, corporate insolvency, and confidentiality and privacy obligations would also be advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You will also be motivated with a can do attitude.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.