- $190000 - $240000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Fantastic role for a global entertainment brand
- Looking for a leader who likes to inspire and empower teams
- Inclusive and diverse culture who value creativity
Entertainment brand who want to bring people together through the power of experiences.
Head of Marketing role for ANZ, this role needs someone who is used to localising a global brand for the ANZ market and who wants to be the advocate for Australia to the wider business.
This is an opportunity to be a brand champion, to lead through empowerment and challenge the status quo to deliver exceptional local marketing programs as well as handle multiple stakeholders.
Delivering against ambitious business objectives, we are looking for someone who is as strong commercially as they are creatively and who loves music and technology as much as they value every single relationship in a close knit and matrix orientated organisation.
- Responsible for delivery of ANZ strategy
- Lead, grow and develop existing marketing team (2)
- Budget creation and agency management
- Inspire and manage global stakeholders
- Global brand management
- Campaign development and delivery
Influencing skills are a must along with a passion for building relationships, developing talent and the ability to welcome different opinions without judgement.
- Complex problem solver and creative thinker
- Ability to think outside of the norm
- Inspirational leader
- Passion for the power of brand
- Ability to transform data into strategies
- Sound judgement
Full time role. Based in inner eastern suburbs.