- New South Wales
- $190000 - $210000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Senior Legal Counsel - Commercial & Regulatory
- Global Organisation
- Sydney CBD
Our client who is number 1 globally within their industry is seeking a Senior Legal Counsel. This will be reporting into the Head of Legal and working within their collegiate and focused legal team in Sydney. You will be responsible for contributing to the strategy and success of business operations through the provision of expert legal advice to key stakeholders and project teams.
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Providing advice on contract law
- Keeping the business up to date on regulatory issues
- Advising and reviewing intellectual property matters and employment law
- Contributing to the existing compliance function undertaken by the Legal team
- Mentoring and managing more junior lawyers in the team
- Liaising closely with the business and external counsel.
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years PQE gained in-house or from a respected private practice firm.
- Broad ranging commercial and corporate regulatory experience
- Strong litigation experience
- Previous exposure to employment law
- Excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Understanding of commercial drivers within a large multinational.
- Proven ability to develop strong internal and external relationships and enjoy working in a team environment .
In return the role offers the chance to join a high performing team, within a global organisation.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.