- $125000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Experience as a Logistics/ Customer Service Manager needed
• Brand new role implemented to raise standards in retailer delivery
The client is a major name in food manufacturing delivering into Australia's largest retailers. Enjoying phenomenal growth currently the business is implementing a brand new role to enhance its customer delivery.
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director and responsible for the team of 3 the Customer relations Manager will be responsible for developing customer service experience with a focus on DIFOT. Defining the roadmap for customer service operations you will be the main point of contact for the major retailers. Managing reverse logistics, claims and order to deliver you will forge first class relationships with commercial team. Specifically you will:
- Implement systems and processes focused on returns, performance levels, cash cycles and cost management
- Present performance metrics to both retailers and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with supply and demand planning to secure service level delivery
- Liaise with third party logistics to ensure international shpping deliveries
- Work with carriers to ensure prrof of deliveries and goods returns.
You will be an expert regarding Customer Relations/ Service/ Retail account management with your experience being gained from an FMCG environment. You will have extensive experience delivering to the major retailers in Australia. Yo will have developed KPI suites, processes and systems to ensure DIFOT and excellence of delivery. Ideally you will be Degree qualified in addition.
In return you will take on a brand new, highly visible role working for a major FMCG brand delivering into Australia's major retailers.
$120,000- $130,000 + Super + 10% Bonus
Please click APPLY NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org