- $105000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- One of Australia’s most highly rated places of work
- Multiple business divisions experiencing strong growth
- Broad and complex Technology & Cyber Security audit role
Outstanding opportunity to join one of Melbourne’s most respected companies as a Technology and Cyber Security Auditor.
One of Australia’s oldest and most well-respected companies, with a large client base and a diverse set of interests including insurance, healthcare and finance. Consistently rated as one of the best employers in the market.
The main focus of this position is to support the business with independent reviews of all technology systems, applications, and data security controls. This encompasses all business units and the relevant standards, requirements and regulations under which they fall. You will join a small but highly skilled team of Auditors who have a tight-knit and supportive culture internally.
- Conduct Audit reviews as planned with the wider Audit function
- Create detailed audit completion reports with recommendations for improvement
- Assist in reviewing key IT processes and evaluate the security risk environment
- Help to develop operational improvement plans
- Assess improvement plans and add extra solutions as required
- Deliver consistent and accurate audit assignments within required time frames
- Maintain continuous professional development via internal and external training
- CISA qualified and/or 2-3 years Internal or External IT/Security audit experience
- Knowledge of relevant standards and governing body requirements
- Familiarity with IT & Security technologies
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.